Another 325re question

NH5er

Ok, took delivery last week and I'm embarrassed to ask this, but where is the water pump and how do I access the bypass valves for the hot water heater? I've looked, but can't find them.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Ok, took delivery last week and I'm embarrassed to ask this, but where is the water pump and how do I access the bypass valves for the hot water heater? I've looked, but can't find them.

You will need to take down the basement wall that is on the off door side. That is the same area that your Udc is with all your pull handles are at. The water pump and bypass valves are right behind the water heater.

NH5er

I was afraid that would be the answer I got (and thank you for answering). Just seemed there was no other place for them, but why no access without removing a wall? I guess it isn't a big deal, but a door with hinges would make more sense. My two cents worth.
Jim

danemayer

I was afraid that would be the answer I got (and thank you for answering). Just seemed there was no other place for them, but why no access without removing a wall? I guess it isn't a big deal, but a door with hinges would make more sense. My two cents worth.
Jim
Hi NH5er,

Many of us have modified the wall to have easy access and we've all probably shared your thought.

mobilcastle

I cut my wall in half so I can look into that area to see if everthing is in order. Better to catch a leak before you have serious damage