Another new BC 3650 owner

Pannell

Hey add us to the 3650 owners club LOL, had ours for a couple months now, just got back from Asheville NC, used the fireplace a lot with no problems. Absolutely luv the rig!!!!

Hello guys im a new 3650 owner as well. We have been in ours fulltiming for maybe 2 months now. Have any of you heard a popping sound .... like frame flexing or hydraulic's bleeding down some? Mine sounds like someone opens one of the outside storage doors and lets it drop and slam shut. Its driving me nuts trying to figure out what is doing this LoL.

twohappycampers

Hello guys im a new 3650 owner as well. We have been in ours fulltiming for maybe 2 months now. Have any of you heard a popping sound .... like frame flexing or hydraulic's bleeding down some? Mine sounds like someone opens one of the outside storage doors and lets it drop and slam shut. Its driving me nuts trying to figure out what is doing this LoL.

We've been hearing a similar noise ourselves. It seems to be coming from the general area of the fridge/stairwell area. We suspect it's the slide settling once in a while, but we don't know, that's just an uneducated guess. :confused: We were trying to ignore it, but since someone else has now brought it up, we'll follow this thread and see what others have to say. Thanks a lot!

jnbhobe

If you have the hydralic landing gear I have heard mine pop and snap, try putting a piece of wood under each jack. I found it helped mine now I use a piece of 3/4 in plywood about a foot square. WFM