Another new owner

Scottz

Just committed to a 2013 NT FX23 today. Looking forward to learning all I can here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from East Tennessee and congratulations on your new North Trail. Hope that your schedule will be free enough for ya'll to be able to attend a Heartland Rally near you. Great fun and a way to meet other Heartland owners.

jimtoo

Hi Scottz,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on the North Trail. Awesome trailers. We had 2.

Enjoy and and safe travels!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family!

There are a bunch of us HOC members that live in the Denver metro area, so feel free to reach out should you need us for anything!

And think about joining the HOC (Heartland Owner's Club) . . . we have a blast at the Rallies!

By the way . . . we love pictures around here, so post 'em if you've got 'em!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your North Trail! You will love it....My first Heartland was a North Trail.
Hope you consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and look forward to meeting you
down the road.

Safe Travels.

etstrine

Welcome from another new member....
smile.png

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Good looking rig. Congratulations and hope to meet you down the road.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! We started with a NorthTrail. We now full time in a Big Country 42' fiver! Be prepared, RVing is addictive and this is a tight knit group that can foster the habit! Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new North Trail and welcome to the forum and family. We owned the NT21FBS which was our 1st Heartland product. Had great luck with all of our HL rigs while moving up 1 foot at a time. Make sure you check out the HOC which is the best part of owning a Heartland rig. You'll meet great people with tons of knowledge who share your passion and by attending the rallies, you'll be able to put faces to the great people you meet here.
You'll find this forum to be filled with great info and tips, mods, and repair information. Again, look into joining the Heartland Owners Club, congrats on your new rig and hope to meet you down the road.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome and congrats! We love our NT, and are going crazy waiting for the snow to melt so we can get it and go! Please consider joining the Heartland Owners Club too!