Any 3670RL owners here?

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Well...that is great news!!! Congratulations. When will you have it? Amy and I (and tucker too) will be in Hill City at Palmer Gulch Resort http://koa.com/campgrounds/mount-rushmore/ next Friday the 30th, we'd love to see it and meet you folks and as Randy or Kathy mentioned the Colorado rally is next month and we'll be there too.

Cody,

Thanks! Kind of you to offer the meet up, we appreciate it.

We're actually in Sycamore, IL right now, near DeKalb about 90 minutes outside Chicago. If we get the unit, we're getting it from Cincinnati, OH. Haven't been in South Dakota since 2010, will be awhile before we're back again. We'll keep everyone updated on our happenings.

Thanks again for the kind offer.

aatauses

I guess I cannoy add anything to the comments your recieved---we have full timed in ours since 2009 and have looked at others during rv shows and are always happy to come "home" to the 3670
After purchase, please join the HL club, great bunch of people
al--currently in Kenai, ak
PS You will also be VERY happy with the customer service you get from HL

simsfmly

We got the call last night: we take delivery this Friday! Thanks, all, for the input. It's much appreciated.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Congrats on your new Heartland. If you are looking for a place to attend your first Heartland Rally; we have our Fall Rally scheduled for October 18-21 at Paul B. Johnson State Park near Hattiesburg, Mississippi. We would love to have you as our special guests.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Great. One last thing. Take your time and do a thorough PDI. It will go along way to making your ownership more enjoyable. Here is a link to another thread that has a couple lists you can use.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/17535-Pre-delivery-check-list?highlight=pdi+check+list

ihsolutions

Congrats! We love our 3670, had it about 2.5 years now and tons of great memories. I think you'll be very pleased. I'd echo Dave's sentiments above and advocate the most thorough PDI you can possibly do.

If you're not embarrassed by the amount of time you take for the PDI, then you probably weren't thorough enough. Just my 2c.

simsfmly

Thanks. We were fortunate that the dealer offers places for us to stay the night. So we stayed two! Got pretty much everything the way it should be by the time we left. We became really good friends with Rex 'the repair guy'.