Any Heartland owners in the Lincoln / Omaha Nebraska area?

Geo

Roy thanks for jumping on, let’s see if there is more in Nebraska & we can get a campout scheduled.
George

I live in west Omaha near 144th and Blondo! I have tried to see if there is any interest in the past, there are a few of Nebraskan's on here, it just seems difficult to get everyone together. Check out this thread I created //heartlandowners.org/group.php?groupid=15 It isn't official, but it seems like a good gathering place for us to at least know how many there are from Nebraska and maybe we can get a rally this summer!

Geo

Thank you all for replying,
so lets see how many & who is intersted in a weekend camp out soon so we can all get together & have the first Heartland camp out in Nebraska.
I'm thinking some where between lincoln & York NE area. Any suggestions where to camp so I can put something together?
Thanks George

Geo

Jim I’m trying to get something fired up here in Nebraska,

No commitment folks, just looking to get a bunch of us together & do a camp out,
I also have out of state like Randy & Kathy (rjr6150) from CO said they would love to join us for a camp out, so come on lets get more response so we can do this.
It Could Be A Lot Of Fun!

Jim if you have any Ideas or opinions let me know what more I can do to get something started in Nebraska .
Thanks
George

I am pretty sure that if you pick a weekend regardless of commitment, you will be amazed at how many folks from out of state might sign up. Sweet truck by the way Geo!