arlington floor plan

Kathi-27

I see arlington floor plan is dealer lot only. are they discontinuing this floor plan. if so are they coming out with a new one that is similar with front bath and office/desk set up.

richheck

Seasoned Member
I see arlington floor plan is dealer lot only. are they discontinuing this floor plan. if so are they coming out with a new one that is similar with front bath and office/desk set up.

Kathi, yes we see that Heartland has decided to discontinue the Arlington again. That did this awhile back but received quite a bit of backlash for the decision. We love our 2017 Arlington for multiple reasons, especially the front bath. The Newport model used to be offered with the option of eliminating the lower half bath for an office/pantry but the wall/enclosure was still there. The Arlington eliminated this wall and created a much larger area. Maybe Jim Beletti can chime in here to offer additional info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jbeletti

I can confirm that the Arlington floor plan is no longer in production. That said, there are likely a number of them new on dealer lots. I know that General RV in Tampa bought the last production run of them.

Timing is crucial for anyone wanting to get into a new one. A call to Heartland Landmark Sales (877-262-8032) and they should be able to tell you where lot-stock is.