At last, got one (a Bighorn)

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Finally, after at least 4 years of research, looking, planning, choosing, changing our minds and starting over we bought our BH 3670RL today. I look forward to finding out all the things I haven't thought about and learning about this rving life style. Thanks to everybody whos posts I've been reading over the last many months and the help you will provide in the ones coming. I am convinced we couldn't have picked a more thoughtful organization than this Heartland famliy

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Re: At last, got one

Woo-hoo, welcome aboard! EXCELLENT choice of floorplan, if I may say.

jimtoo

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family. As you have already found, we have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You made a great choice of floor plans, that one is in our plans. When you go for PDI, please check everything top to bottom.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

musicman

Welcome to the Heartland familiy. We sure love our BH 3185 RL. There are a lot of great people here on the forum and I know you will learn lots from just reading the different posts. Again, welcome and have a great time in your new BH.

rjr6150

Finally, after at least 4 years of research, looking, planning, choosing, changing our minds and starting over we bought our BH 3670RL today. I look forward to finding out all the things I haven't thought about and learning about this rving life style. Thanks to everybody whos posts I've been reading over the last many months and the help you will provide in the ones coming. I am convinced we couldn't have picked a more thoughtful organization than this Heartland famliy

Welcome to the HL family might want to check out the owners club and consder joining the group. Our Co. chaper will be having a fall rally in Moab, Ut

4ever

Congratulations on your decission. Welcome to the Heartland family. I know you will enjoy.

Ted

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)

We hope to be joining you this week. 3670RL

sdagro

Congrats Cody,

If you have the large 4 door fridge, check it out good to make sure it holds temp. After 3 weeks out of 12 in the shop, it was determined that a baffle needed to be installed to divert the air-flow over the top coils. May not effect you as much in WY. as it does in the heat of Louisiana. This being done, every time I open 5ver door I am looking at a fridge that is holding at 33 degrees. Only real problem we have had. We love the unit. HAPPY TRAILS!!! Steve A. Dagro

dieselsweetheart

A big welcome to the Heartland family from the PA chapter leaders...you have a great floorplan...it's the one I have been drooling over for the past couple of years! Don't forget to join us at the national rally in Goshen in 2011 and it sounds like you will be right in the neighborhood for the national rally in 2012. The Heartland folks are a lot of fun and many friendships are made at the rallies... so roll up your sleeves and join us!! Congratulations on your new Big Horn!!!!

elwaller39

Evans & Lana

Welcome to the Heartland family. I am sure you well enjoy your new Bighorn coach. I am also sure you well have many intersted people who will what to see your coach and ask many question about your coach also. Have a fun time rving.