ATF: Big Country - Back Up Camera Prep

Mstark

On the spec sheet of my 2016 Big Country 3650RL under security features the standard options says its wired for backup camera, Is there a wiring diagram (locations of wires) or any other information on type of camera are needed/used. any info would be helpful, I looked in my documents received at purchase and could find no documentation on this feature.

Thanks
Michael Stark

'Lil Guy'

Jim B helped me with mine. Ours came prewired for the Furrion backup camera. It consists of the mount mounted high and centered on the rear and wired into the running lights. Just purchase the camera, plug it in, put in the 2 screws and your done. This is a wireless system on ours. He also mentioned that they use 2 brands. Ours was the Furrion. The camera I bought was the Furrion FOS48TA-BL Hope this helps.

jbeletti

Frank's got this right on what's included - though it's one brand (Furrion). There are two models of camera available. Work with your dealer or other retailer on purchasing the camera and monitor.

Mburtsvt

My only hope is that the set up on the RV will work with another brand! The Furrion is not getting a good review on any of the other web board. Anyone else have a better back up camera that might plug into the set up on the new RV’s? I’m still not over what I had to go through on my other RV with the Furrion junk.

'Lil Guy'

I got the high speed camera and hope it isn't junk. I don't see why you can't just change the mount to whatever camera you want and use the hot wire provided by HL.

Mburtsvt

I got the high speed camera and hope it isn't junk. I don't see why you can't just change the mount to whatever camera you want and use the hot wire provided by HL.

Let us know what you think when you get it. I'm thrilled that some of the new HL are coming with a pre-wired back up mount.