ATF: Big Country - Need to program LCI Remote, can't find brain

cheney4

I need to program my remote to my 2013 Big Country 3450 TS and can't find the location to the brain (receiver). Any one know where it is located?
Thanks

danemayer

Get a flashlight, empty the cabinets near your entrance door, and look for a hard to see panel held in place by screws.

Bones

Usually it is located in a vessel that sits on top of a skinny pole like thing with two sticks sticking out of the sides. Occasionally I hear people say that it is empty but who knows. Let us know if you find it or if it got out and is running amuck.

bmaselli

We're having a similar problem; our remote was broken, so we bought a new one. In trying to sync it to the receiver, the only function that will sync is the main slide. Anyone have any tips on how to get all functions working? Thanks!

gasman

Camp Socializer
My switch panel is inside a cabinet. Directly above that, discreetly hidden behind the shelves, is an access panel held in by two small screws. Behind the panel is the brain panel.

cheney4

I found my receiver (brain), behind the return air vent above the front closet, and programed my new remote. Thanks