Furrion FSR122LA-SS fuse/ no power

bigdob24

Tried to turn on my oven and there is no power, the ignighter won’t fire no digital display light, and the fan isn’t running, no power.
The top range works fine , both gas tanks are full.
Im looking for a fuse, the 12v panel does not have stove listed.
Ive called Heartland and there no help, used to be able to talk with the floor manager for Big Country but now it’s some one from home that tries to solve it on the computer.
Also called Furrion and they can’t help because the stove is discontinued.
‘Anyone have any idea of where a fuse maybe located or other suggestions?
Thanks
BD

SLO

The manual says on page 11 there should be a 5 amp fuse at power source (or fuse panel). However, that doesn’t mean that’s where it’s at. I wouldn’t trust the labels on either panel. It could still be wired to the DC panel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wdk450

Is the oven located in a slide-out? Can you measure where the 12 VDC is supposed to connect to the oven for lost voltage in the wiring? The wiring in a slideout flexes every time the slideout is opened and closed, causing possible breaks in the wiring.

bigdob24

Yesterday I started looking for a hidden fuse , looked in the front compartment where the batteries are, looked behind the 12v fuse panel, looked behind the switch panel and found nothing.
‘When I got everything back together and powered up , it worked.
Im betting it’s somewhere in the 12v panel mismarked and a loose wire
I‘ll turn the oven on and start pulling fuses and check the labeling as I go, then recheck the wiring when I find the fuse
Thanks
BD

bigdob24

Mystery solved
Just mis-marked in the 12v panel
Turns out the stove was a 15amp fuse marked “Refrig” found one other mis-marked also so most are correct now and if I ever have trouble again I know not to trust the labels.
‘How hard can it be? Maybe some guy at the factory just enjoys messing things up, I always took pride in my work!

NewHopians

In August 2023 we bought our 2023 Bighorn 3215RL. We found a TSB for it that discussed the wiring behind the Suburban Range not being properly insulated. We had that corrected and TSB is attached. The control knobs continue to come on and when I take a knob off where it has the red indicator illuminated. On the face of the range I find a small magnetic piece that goes inside the knob. I take it off the range and snap it back into the back of the knob. I is okay after that.
But, my Suburban Range oven still is a problem. It will heat up after we go through the pilot steps to use the oven. Then when it heats up the burner goes out and also the pilot goes out. Suburban has no clue and just told me to have it checked. Anyone else having this issue?IMG_0920.pngIMG_0920.png

Attachments

• IMG_0921.png
    IMG_0921.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0922.png
    IMG_0922.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0923.png
    IMG_0923.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 7

Bogie

But, my Suburban Range oven still is a problem. It will heat up after we go through the pilot steps to use the oven. Then when it heats up the burner goes out and also the pilot goes out. Suburban has no clue and just told me to have it checked. Anyone else having this issue?
It could be as simple as the thermocouple or as complex as the oven temperature valve itself. In either case, it should still be under warranty.
(2 years for most Suburban products)

I believe you have take it to an authorized Suburban repair facility for warranty service.

Use this link to find one near you. https://suburbanrv.com/service-support/service-locator/