ATF: Bighorn - 2nd A/C unit

EOneal59

When we purchased our 3570RS I had the dealer install a second A/C unit (Brisk Air II 13.5) with manual control which mains it runs continuesly. The trailer was prewired to power the unit. My question is it wired for a thermostat controlled unit. I found 2 small wires in a second conduit near the power supply and would like to know if this is for the thermostat and were does it run to.

MTPockets

Our neighbor here said his front A/C ran continuously too. On his fan control, there was a way to set it on or automatic. In the on position, the fan ran continuously, but after he found auto, the fan only came on when the compressor was on. I would think yours would also have an auto mode.

pegmikef

I did the same thing and later found out that the thermostat wires are in fact over by the left side of closet on the outside wall by the bed. Unfortunately, the A/C I had installed was a Coleman and the thermostat wiring is for a Dometic. I do what MTPockets said and it works well.

EOneal59

The manual control on my unit only goes from off to fan and 3 speeds for a/c and one control for temp