ATF: Bighorn - BH 3260 elite pantry door stain

etcmss

looking for the 3260 elite pantry door stain. We want to make a new door with the same finish/color to match. Door needs to have cat access door installed and do not want to damage original.

Attachments

• img_3681 (Medium).jpg
    img_3681 (Medium).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 43

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Make it easy on yourself. Call HL service, have your VIN# handy and order a new door. They may want the measurements. It will come already stained to match. It may take awhile because HL will have to get one from the company that makes them. Mine took a few weeks to get.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I would take a piece of the same type of wood as the new door to a paint store along with a drawer.
They will be able to match the door stain to the drawer face.

On edit, because Bob types faster, I like his idea better.

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Very funny Dave. Started typing on the this reply yesterday. I'm just faster at hitting "post quick reply" than you and my fingers never left my hand.

etcmss

I tried to call in and order new one but the service phone number doesn't answer. I called the 877***** and the 574****** and it was still within the working hours but got an automated phone answer and couldn't go anywhere else. Is there a better number to call to order the pantry door?

danemayer

I tried to call in and order new one but the service phone number doesn't answer. I called the 877***** and the 574****** and it was still within the working hours but got an automated phone answer and couldn't go anywhere else. Is there a better number to call to order the pantry door?
They may have had a winter storm go through. Try again Monday.