ATF: Bighorn - Kitchen Faucet

Have searched everywhere, cannot find make of kitchen faucet. Only reference to the faucet in owner packet is installation manual and parts list. Sheet refers to Model WE7003. Google search is no help at this point.

Spay/stream button not working. Thanks for any help

jimtoo

Hi Richardburton7,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't help you with the maker of the faucet, but maybe someone else will jump in. If not, I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call, they should be able to give you the info.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mlpeloquin

Ours did not work well and always had a small amount of the sprayer working with the stream only setting. Took it apart and cleaned it out several times. Just replaced it. Sinks are so small that the spray setting wasn't worth using.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You can buy replacements at HD or Lowers. Faucets are faucets. You just need to the width of the holes in the sink.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your faucet may have been made by DuraFaucet. Here is a link to their web site. [LINK]
Their distributor is Ramco Engineering. 800-321-4819
But like others have said, just replace it with a residential faucet.

Peace
Dave

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Have searched everywhere, cannot find make of kitchen faucet. Only reference to the faucet in owner packet is installation manual and parts list. Sheet refers to Model WE7003. Google search is no help at this point.

Spay/stream button not working. Thanks for any help

I recently bought one on amazon...search dura rv kitchen
it will come, only cost a couple of bucks. I have to admit, I also bought a new rsidential faucet for when we have down time and Ill throw it in.

-Ira

wdk450

I replaced my original faucet with one of these in rubbed bronze finish after the original sprayer switch broke:
RV Faucet 2.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Pull-Dow...hash=item28018f9dba:m:mnLQKqj_Ehl-h_N8bguhzfQ

I don't think the sprayer on this one will break the same way.
I didn't use the included soap dispenser.

Here is a link to my previous thread on the subject. Post #6 has the part number for the Home Depot adapters needed to make it work:
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/59664-Replacing-Kitchen-Faucet?

Last edited:
Hi I had the same issue with our kitchen faucet, I had a heck of a time removing the old Dura Faucet. I went to Home Depot and bought a Delta Faucet with a nickel finish (80.00) The Delta has been a nightmare, be careful what you buy. I wished I had bought another Dura Faucet from Amazon!! Good Luck!! Mike

I replaced my original faucet with one of these in rubbed bronze finish after the sprayer switch broke: http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Pull-Dow...hash=item28018f9dba:m:mnLQKqj_Ehl-h_N8bguhzfQ

I don't think the sprayer on this one will break the same way.
I didn't use the included soap dispenser.

Here is a link to my previous thread on the subject. Post #6 has the part number for the Home Depot adapters needed to make it work:
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/59664-Replacing-Kitchen-Faucet?

AAdams

We replaced ours with a Delta faucet shown in the picture below. Since there was only one hole I did not use the soap dispenser.
Delta Faucet.jpg

padre44

The faucets are junk. Ours was acting like it was plugged up so got a new spray head from dealer. It was the same. I had tried getting just a spray head from Lowes but it didn't fit. Too bad to have to buy a whole faucet when you have a higher end RV.

MCTalley

The Delta has been a nightmare, be careful what you buy.

Having previously worked for Delta Faucet (1990's), I can say that their customer service is second to none. Not sure what your issues were (or are), but they'll usually bend over backwards to fix any issues with their faucets - forever (lifetime warranty).

We've put Deltas in all our rigs. One started flowing water really slowly and I tracked it down to a strainer at the feed end of the pullout faucet hose. I emailed their customer support and they immediately knew what part it was and said they'd send me another. The replacement part (which arrived in about 2 days) was actually the entire hose assembly. Five minutes and done. Worked great again. The junk in the strainer was leftover debris from the trailer's original plumbing installation.