ATF: Bighorn - Standards and options 2013 ??

FARMER45

We are looking at the new 3570 BH, no one can tell me all the changes. I guess any order will be a 2013. A computer geek could post a correct list in a hour someplace , it would not need to be fancy

sengli

The 2013's in the big horn had alot of standard items added and changed this year. We just got our 2013 three weeks ago. We also had a 2011 we came from. First off you get dark countertops, high gloss exterior sides, LED internal lighting, the new brown painted front cap, and graphics,..... new interior crown molding. Also the wood stain is darker too than before. The furniture also is better has more and better accent stitching (from the landmark). But just so you know all this added $3K to the retail of the base as well.

jbeletti

Hi Don,

A new coach ordered now would be a 2013 model year. Kary in the Bighorn group asked me to post the attached PDF. It includes changes to all Bighorns produced after August 21, 2012.

Attachments

• Bighorn_New_August_2012.pdf
    845.1 KB · Views: 182

FARMER45

Thanks for the help. Good information in hard to get, the web site is a little behind. I went to a dealer this week they told me the correct tract alignment system is to keep the slides lined up when they go in and out. Another dealer told me it was to help in alignment of the axels, both sounded like they knew what they were talking about. I am sure one was wrong??????

rick_debbie_gallant

Just had the correct track and never fail bushings put on front axel was dead on but the rear axel was way off. Now both axels are dead on. Next comes the ground control system. If I can afford it. Maybe I will wait until the go sheen show. Maybe there will be a goo deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Just had the correct track and never fail bushings put on front axel was dead on but the rear axel was way off. Now both axels are dead on. Next comes the ground control system. If I can afford it. Maybe I will wait until the go sheen show. Maybe there will be a goo deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you watch the laser alignment or did they just show you the report?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD