ATF: Bighorn - Wall Paper Bubbling up over Fridge

GregBassine

Hello,

We have a 2014 3260EL Bighorn. The wall paper (mostly) above the fridge is starting to bubble up. It's bubbling up from the bottom up meaning from the top of the fridge almost to the ceiling. I would say it's a roof leak other than it's not coming from the top down. Make sense? We're also starting to see that same thing happening to the wall paper to the right of the fridge. Your thoughts on this?

Also, as a side note, we need to replace one of the basement keyed handles. Any way to fix it so the same key opens all four handles (like it is now)? Can I get these handles at the dealer where we purchased the RV, or can I order it online? Part number?

I have multiple photos of the bubbling and basement handle.

Lastly, we can't turn the arrow in our UDC so we can put in fresh water into our holding tank. I noticed it appears loose (meaning the entire arrow assembly slightly turns. Is there something I can do (or am doing wrong)?

Thanks for your reply, you do great work!

Greg

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
A wild guess on the wall paper. Some moisture and/or heat from the back of the fridge. Do you have an ice maker?? Maybe the plastic line has a slight leak.

Call HL and have them send you a new lock. Have your VIN# handy. Most all RV lock cylinders have the same key code. You could also buy one at an RV dealer/parts house and have them code the key to match. If they can't, take it to a locksmith with the key .

If you are refering to the "red" handle, is it held in place by a screw?? If so tighten it. If that doesn't help, you may have to take the coach to a HL service center.

danemayer

Hi Greg,

For the lock/key you might try RVLocksandmore.com. If they carry the lock you need, they can key it to match the number of the key you have.

On the 4-way Anderson Valve, someone else had a similar problem and found a damaged o-ring in the mechanism. We have a couple of manuals that may help. Here's a link. If it's an o-ring, you may be able to match it locally.