ATF: Bighorn - weatherstrip under off door slide

CCWREW

The heavy rubber weather stripping underneath the off door slide (stove, refridgerator, sofa) has broken away from its attachment screws and has cracked in a few places allowing weather to blow into the coach. Is this easily replaceable, where can I get one? My 2012 3070RL turned one year old on March 20th so warranty work is out of question as well as out of area

jimtoo

Hi CCWREW,

I suggest you have your VIN and call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032, 574-262-8030, and ask for parts. They should be able to supply you with what ever you need. Also if your a Heartland Owners Club member you will get a discount on the part. And you never know, if you explain your problem, you might get a little help. Worth being nice and asking anyway.

Jim M

8paws

CCWREN. Is the weather stripping you are referring to D shaped, and slides in a tract above the slides. We had the weather stripping on both slides, in the living room area work its way out, when coming home from the Rally, in Goshen. I think the roads were so rough the slides flexed and there is suppose to be a screw that holds the weather stripping in and it apparently worked itself loose. We called Heartland, Customer Service and they are sending new weather stripping. I just have to find a better way to install it so it doesn't work its way out again. We have a 3010 RE, 2013.