ATF: Bighorn - Why my questions never appear

Jim, what I don't understand about this forum is I put in several factory questions but never get a note telling if they were deleted - why and how I can go about getting them answered.

Can an answer be emailed? if so stu@loventhal.com will work.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Stu, all your questions have been on the forum and have been answered by the brand manager and other folks. If you can't find your "started" threads....go to your profile page and click on "started threads". That will bring up all your threads and the answers to your questions. BTW, Which Brentwood Ca. are you located. I guess there are 2.

linuxkidd

Hello Stu,
For convenience sake, here are the link to your other questions along with their threaded replies...

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/24390-ATF-Bighorn-Three-questions

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/23914-ATF-Bighorn-Gray-Water-Tanks

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/23839-Are-slide-out-toppers-good-to-have-or-not

As Bob stated above ( and likely Jim relayed via email ), You can always find your own posts by clicking the 'Find All Posts' link in your 'My Profile' area. The 'My Profile' link is at the top right hand side of every forum page, just under the Heartland Owners Forum banner.

Hope this helps!
LK

camr

Stu, I think sometimes things slip by, or perhaps some brand managers are better than others at their dedication to the job. I left a message back in October asking how to manually retract the slide on our M-22, and am still waiting patiently for a reply from the factory. Another forum member replied, and gave me the idea to start removing panels. I eventually found a panel under the left side seat cushion that gave access to the motor shaft. Seven months later, the factory has still not replied to my post.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
My personal opinion is that we are lucky to have ATF. They may not always get right back to us. But most of the time they do. They are busy at the factory doing "brand manager" stuff. I'm sure that they just can't set at a desk all day and answer emails. If you have a question..call HL customer service in person. I have always recieved the information I need and it's a free call.