ATF: Cyclone - 2017 cyclone 3513 questions

alwaysbusy

Thanks Guys,

I have not tried with the bedroom control, but will do so the next cool night.
Indeed, only the garage Control gives the option of the heat strip. ( heat strip is an overstatement tho)

all 3 controls give the option of heat furnace... i will set all 3 on furnace and see if the blower kicks on, if not i will check fuses.

Indeed the living area and bedroom stat are identical. The garage stat has the strip option. All three similar but bedroom controls furnace though. If you didn't try bedroom, turn the other two off and turn only bedroom on. I think your good here and I think you'll find all is well, it's just learning the way they work together as well as separately.

LBR

I think you will find that the garage thermostat will operate either heat strip or air conditioner, living room only controls air conditioner even tho it give you the prompting it will work furnace. The bedroom is the only one that should control the main furnace

Update,
After few more trips, we learned that the front thermostat only controls the furnace.

We still have one mystery switch.

we removed the bunk bed in the garage, this really opens up the space.
Since the motor that lifts the bunk bed and seats has 12VDC available at all times, some extra led lights will be installed.

mystery switch solved;

I submitted a ticket that explains it all.

I have a 2017 cyclone 3513, brand new, VIN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

We, as well as the dealer, had one switch on the control panel that did not seem to have any function.

Today, I went up on the roof with the slide outs out.

I see a led strip on top of the kitchen slide out that looks like it has been pushed out.

I need a replacement led strip so that I can install it inside where it belongs.

I bought the cyclone at La mesa Rv in Port St Lucy FL, but I do not want their terrible service department to work on my RV.

I am an electrician and can handle the job myself.

At orientation, we noticed that the top seal at the ramp door was damaged, about 2/3 of it in the center.

I asked if they could replace the seal while we were finishing up the paper work.

after the paperwork was done, the ramp door was closed, but the service guy said it was done.

Later, at home, we opened the ramp door, The seal has not been replaced, but rather, they decided to cut out the 2/3's of the seal in the center and just replace that part, sloppy work!!! another 2 foot and the complete seal would have been replaced.

anyways, I need a new led strip and an image of the led strip in the correct location

Attachments

• 20170104_111325.jpg
    20170104_111325.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 51

danemayer

mystery switch solved;

I submitted a ticket that explains it all.

I have a 2017 cyclone 3513, brand new, VIN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

We, as well as the dealer, had one switch on the control panel that did not seem to have any function.

Today, I went up on the roof with the slide outs out.

I see a led strip on top of the kitchen slide out that looks like it has been pushed out.

I need a replacement led strip so that I can install it inside where it belongs.

I bought the cyclone at La mesa Rv in Port St Lucy FL, but I do not want their terrible service department to work on my RV.

I am an electrician and can handle the job myself.

At orientation, we noticed that the top seal at the ramp door was damaged, about 2/3 of it in the center.

I asked if they could replace the seal while we were finishing up the paper work.

after the paperwork was done, the ramp door was closed, but the service guy said it was done.

Later, at home, we opened the ramp door, The seal has not been replaced, but rather, they decided to cut out the 2/3's of the seal in the center and just replace that part, sloppy work!!! another 2 foot and the complete seal would have been replaced.

anyways, I need a new led strip and an image of the led strip in the correct location
Hi carbjetkits,

If you want to do the work yourself and are asking for parts, call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Todster

Carbjets,

I thought i sent you a pic of this already on another thread. Let me see if I have it again. It's just spray glued to the wall.
80e4b4b37abf905ebc335530187e4fd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocrider50

Many of the lights in my 3800 are both tied to a switch and have a push button on off on the light. The bunk is wired this way. If your bunk lights or any other lights don't come on its a good bet you need to push the button in the center of the light then throw the switch. I had to do this for the bunk.