ATF: Cyclone - 4100 garage privacy

We just bought a cyclone 4100 and was wondering if it was supposed to come with some kind of garage cover for privacy when you have the patio down. I see there is velco on the sides like there is supposed to be something to cover the plastic so people cant see in.

jimtoo

Re: Garage Privacy

Hi cathylong451,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Did you buy this unit new? I think it is supposed to come with a screen that can be across the opening.. not sure how much privacy it gives. But if you purchased it new contact your dealer and check with them.. if they say no, then call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and be nice. They should be able to tell you for sure.

Enjoy the forum and your Cyclone.

Jim M

scottyb

Mine has the 3 season doors but no privacy in the garage itself, if that's what you are talking about. The only privacy with the patio down is the curtain on the sliding glass door.

ptysonjr

Good question. Are you talking about privacy while sleeping in the garage? If so I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks, the unit is brand new, we are going to check with the dealer today, but, according to some of the other posts, sounds like it did not come with anything to cover the plastic, it came with a screen but that does not give you privacy.

Hi cathylong451,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Did you buy this unit new? I think it is supposed to come with a screen that can be across the opening.. not sure how much privacy it gives. But if you purchased it new contact your dealer and check with them.. if they say no, then call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and be nice. They should be able to tell you for sure.

Enjoy the forum and your Cyclone.

Jim M

Sorry not sure of the vin#
But my question is, we just bought a 2014 4100 and was wondering if the unit came with some kind of privacy curtains that attach to the Velcro on the patio doors (plastic ones). If not what is the velcro for.

pcardoza

There are no privacy curtains, but a compression rod and curtain would do the trick quite well. A quick check on Amazon shows a number of good looking options.

mixie57

We installed a long curtain rod with 4 insulated panels (from Walmart). We couldn't find curtains long enough, so I took the ones we bought, tore out the bottom hem and re-hemmed it with a smaller hem. The curtain blocks out sun, heat, and prying eyes. I also added same thing to the patio door on the living room side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk