ATF: Cyclone - 6pt leveling system

Securityman

Got a cyclone 2015 3110 , thinking about buying the parts to install this system , I already have the mounts welded to to the frame at the 4 points , and I got the level up front hydraulic jacks already on the front of the unit. What do I need to purchase and from where to finish the system , I know the control unit and sensors are plug and play . And I will just have to run the hydraulic lines and connect them up . Is the pump the same one used for the level up 6 pt as the one that they use just for the front hydraulic landing gear . Any help with this would be great , thanks .

danemayer

I think the pump and trombetta assembly comes in 51 flavors. And the piece parts are probably way more expensive than the whole.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
You will need to go to an authorized 6 point level up dealership to have it installed (call Lippert for nearest dealer). The pump is the same but you will need brackets welded to the frame for the 6-point, run the hydraulic lines, the rams, and all of the computer system and sensors that go along with it.

Securityman

You will need to go to an authorized 6 point level up dealership to have it installed (call Lippert for nearest dealer). The pump is the same but you will need brackets welded to the frame for the 6-point, run the hydraulic lines, the rams, and all of the computer system and sensors that go along with it.

Thanks AJ , yes my camper already has the brackets welded to the frame already , are the Rams the 8k ones you use for the rear and middle , and the 14 k are the landing gear that's already on the front ? Thanks