ATF: Cyclone - ACs Working Properly?

hamangum

2016 4100. When the ACs are running, they never cycle off from the compressor to the fan only. Therefore, making the thermostat inoperable. No matter what we set teh termostats on, they run non stop pumping cold air.
Our other camper has same style unit and when we set it on 70, once it gets 70, the complressor kicks off and the fans only runs.
However, this is happening on all three of ours... I am perplexed.

Thanks.

danemayer

First thing to do is cycle the thermostat to OFF. Then press the + or - key to see what the thermostat thinks the ambient temp is. If the thermostat thinks ambient is 85 when it's actually 70, that would explain why it doesn't shut off. If so, I'd look for heat sources on (or behind) the thermostat wall.

If the ambient temp is below the set point, there may be a problem with how the A/C units are set up. I think there could be dip switches involved but I don't know where they are or how they should be set. Probably need a service tech if that's the issue.

hamangum

Did that and the temperatures are not accurate on any of the units. So, I suppose there is an issue somewhere. Thanks for the response.