ATF: Cyclone - Can I Add Screened Entry Doors?

I recently purchased a 2015 Cyclone 4018. It was ordered by the dealer without screened entry doors. Is it possible to add screen doors and can I order them from the factory or do I need to go through my dealer. In looking at the entry doors, it appears there is room to add the screen doors.

Thanks in advance,

Val

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, why would anyone want a door without a screen?
I suggest that you call Heartland and ask about purchasing the screen door. If they cannot help out they may give you a contact number for the manufacturer of the door. Probably Lippert.

Heartland Customer Service.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

cdensomnia

When i got my custom ordered 2015 4200 it also did not come with screen doors. I was told it was a change in the model year. I asked Heartland about the same thing and was told it would mean swapping out both doors too. That ends up making it very expensive. Let me know if you find out otherwise. Sure would be nice to have full screen doors.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Snaredrum

I thought I would miss the screen doors on my 4100 and now I dont. Slide open the window in the door and ready to go. Plus its much safer when my grandson comes and I dont have to worry about him going *** over appetite out the door and down the steeps. I had heard this was one of the reasons they quit including them.

cdensomnia

Whats funny is the 2016's appear they have them included. I think we just got a story...i have learned to live without them. ;)

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

BLHFUN

My 15 has screens and I love having the door open - Course my door windows are different from the 16's and much smaller.