ATF: Cyclone - Condor Wheel Chock Installation

I have a 2009 Cyclone 3950 Toy Hauler and am going to install two Condor Pit-Stop Wheel Chocks. Any placement/anchor advice? Will haul 2012 Streetglide and 1998 Fat Boy. Thanks

DocFather

The subfloor is 1" plywood. I used 4 -1 1/4" wood screws. You don't need to bolt the Condor down tight. It just needs to be side to side secure. Use your 4 tiedowns to keep the bike secure. I have used Condors for 12 years.

porthole

Retired
My Condor's just sit on the floor with something to keep them from sliding forward when parking the bike.

Either the electric cooler is the back stop or a piece of "2 by". Either way I no longer bolt down chocks and have a couple of filled holes in the floor to show it.

SCPOBob

If you don't want to permanently mount your chock to the floor, check out Bolt It On...works really well and isn't hardmounted to your rig.

Stormvet

Just mounted my Condor today, I purchased some fittings (sorry I don't know what the pieces are called) at the hardward store that were threaded for wood on the outer dimension and threaded for the 5/16-18 threads internally. Make sure you get the heavier duty ones. To install the heavy duty ones I drilled a 1/2" pilot hole through the floor and then you thread the wood screw portion directly into the floor, a little below flush to the deck. Make sure you are straight when drilling the pilot hole and installing the fitting. Now I only have to screw in or unscrew the 4 tappered bolts that hole the chock down and my garage is good to use for hauling or as a room. I also have recently purchased a 2009 3950.
Now can you tell me how to get the speakers outside to turn off.LOL