ATF: Cyclone - flood lights

mbrown

Just like to find out how to get replacement flood lights on 2009 cyclone 3950 toy hauler over garage was told by heartland parts dept. that they were discontinued, it looks like some of the newer trailers have simular lighting and can i install with small modifications plastic housing is busted need help.

jimtoo

Hi mbrown,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully one of our members will jump in soon with some information about the lamp for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Look on line for simular lites and you might take one to a RV store and match it up. They could not be that hard to find. Every coach has them.

mbrown

Look on line for simular lites and you might take one to a RV store and match it up. They could not be that hard to find. Every coach has them.

I have looked on line and talked to dealers it appears to be harder than you might think ,but I will keep trying as i have for app. two months with no luck so far i have only seen them on cyclone toy haulers I will have to try a little harder thanks for your help and best wishes to you. M BROWN .

truknutt

Committed Member
Just like to find out how to get replacement flood lights on 2009 cyclone 3950 toy hauler over garage was told by heartland parts dept. that they were discontinued, it looks like some of the newer trailers have simular lighting and can i install with small modifications plastic housing is busted need help.

I know what you're going through. Do you have the fiberglass rear cap or are your lights mounted on the flat surface? I had one come up cracked after the Cyclone was washed with a long-handled brush(hint, hint). I was really lucky to find a replacement at the RV Surplus store in Goshen.

Dave

mbrown

I know what you're going through. Do you have the fiberglass rear cap or are your lights mounted on the flat surface? I had one come up cracked after the Cyclone was washed with a long-handled brush(hint, hint). I was really lucky to find a replacement at the RV Surplus store in Goshen.

Dave

Yes i have the plastic cap on back and a brush did it, they were brital what the luck for cleaning , i will try to check on goshen if they are on line thanks so much.