ATF: Cyclone - Curtain rail for rear patio door

Jae

We own a 2014 Cyclone HD 4100. We would like to put a rail and curtain at the rear patio door that matches the curtain at the sliding door into the living area. Could we purchase that from Heartland or could you tell use where we can purchase a similar track and curtain?

pcardoza

While you might be able to spend a big chunk of change going through Heartland, we just bought a simple expanding rod with two brackets and some curtains to fit. Be aware they will have to be very long for the back door, when compared to the slider door. I doubt we spent $50 for everything.

AlwaysOnLiberty

We installed a long curtain rod from Hobby Lobby (download their app for 40% coupon!). We also purchased long enough panels. We chose red because the black absorbs the sunlight making it hotter in the garage. It's nice because we can close it when we park in pull-through sites, no one can see what's in the garage. As well, offers privacy if we have guests staying over back there.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
That is a great idea for the garage area, any way you can post some pictures?

thanks,

AJ

AlwaysOnLiberty

72487f77087ca9fd418c37fe4866edcd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iowaone

When I did mine I used a tension type rod. It expend to compress against the side walls. I then used closet bar holders at each end to gave it more securely from slipping down. I could put it higher to cover most of that upper window above the sliding doors. It has worked great for 2/12 years.