ATF: Cyclone - Hydraulic 6 point leveling

rocrider50

Is there a video on using this 6 point Lippert leveling system. Just picked up my 3800 this weekend and got it off the truck. Seemed easy enough. Used the switch in front to lower the fronts to disconnect the truck, then hit auto level to level the 3800, worked great. Putting it back to the truck is where I am uncertain. Don't want to drop the unit, and I am not certain about the re-hook procedure. Any videos out there?

avvidclif

There should be an instruction sheet stuck on the door. Basically turn on, push the Left and Right buttons at the same time and it will return to the disconnect height, maybe.

I raise the rear landing gear and then do that.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I just set the height on mine manually. Auto always puts it too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Here's a Lippert video.

If the automatic return to hitch height doesn't work perfectly, and sometimes it doesn't, cycle the panel to MANUAL mode and use the FRONT button to make up adjustments. To manually adjust down, press the RETRACT button and then press the FRONT button to lower the RV. As long as the retract light is ON, buttons pressed will cause jacks to retract. If the RETRACT button is OFF, buttons pressed will cause jacks to extend.