ATF: Cyclone - Model 3010 slide topper

Hoot1156

Hello , I'm interested in getting slide toppers for both slides on our 2016 3010. I understand that the topper could have been ordered and installed as u build the coach. My question is what manufacturer and model does the factory install on this coach? Thanks John G.

jimtoo

HI Hoot1156,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call and they can tell you what they use. If your a member of the Heartland Owners Club you will also get a discount if you order from Heartland Parts.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Lynn1130

John,
Welcome to the Forum.
You may want to search the forum here for info on slide toppers. Some love them and some hate the flapping when it is windy. You should be able to find a pretty good list of pros and cons.

Hoot1156

I've got an update on my original question about the 3010 model and slide out toppers for living room and bedroom slides.After calling Heartland directly one of their engineers said that only the living room is designed for a topper due to not enough backing in the bedroom slide area.So following Heartlands recommendation I had just the living room topper installed to match carefree awnings on other side of coach .Thanks Hoot

Tool958

We've had slide toppers on both the bedroom and living room since before we pulled it off of the lot. It's a 2012 3010. Maybe they have changed the framing since we bought ours. Ours was installed at Lakeshore RV. They have worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jv75353

We have a 2015 Cyclone 4000 which has three slide outs. There are slide toppers on all slide outs two for the living room and one for the bedroom they were installed by Lakeshore RV before we took it home. We have had no issues with the toppers.