ATF: Cyclone - Pin Box

I am having a new Hauler bed made for my 2014 Dodge4500.
Want to use BW low pro companion fifth wheel. What is the normal ride height for king pin.
Is the King Pin adjustable, and how much can it be lowered?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
With a "hauler" bed, all you need to be concerned with is the 5ver sets level unless it will have side tool boxes. On a normal PU bed you would need a minimum of 5"-6" clearance.

wiredawgchief

The BW low pro hitch on my rig is not adjustable, but you can make adjustments with the trailer pin box. Mine 5er is about an inch low in the front, not enough for me to bothe with.

Ron

Hippy

Ordered a 2014 3110 Cyclone approx. 4 weeks ago. Just arrived today. My wife and I looked at it. Very nice.
A few things I was concerned. The lower front of the cab around the front storage and above the king pin is covered with a textured black plastic instead of fiberglass. Has anybody seen,know or have an opinion? Also, I have a 16K Pullrite super glide. I observed there was no adjustment for height on the new 5ver king pin. The kingpin on my bighorn barely clears the top of my 2010 Dodge 4x4 2500 Laramie bed right now. Is there something out there that can give me extra height w/out the possibility of having to buy a new hitch.

oscar

Ordered a 2014 3110 Cyclone approx. 4 weeks ago. Just arrived today. My wife and I looked at it. Very nice.
A few things I was concerned. The lower front of the cab around the front storage and above the king pin is covered with a textured black plastic instead of fiberglass. Has anybody seen,know or have an opinion? Also, I have a 16K Pullrite super glide. I observed there was no adjustment for height on the new 5ver king pin. The kingpin on my bighorn barely clears the top of my 2010 Dodge 4x4 2500 Laramie bed right now. Is there something out there that can give me extra height w/out the possibility of having to buy a new hitch.

Is your hitch not height adjustable? And, did you take the cover off the pin box to make sure there's not multiple holes to bolt it on to? Mine has.