ATF: Cyclone - Satalite roof mount location

Acecuevas

I am looking for a diagram for the pre wire on a 2014 cyclone 4018 satalite coax. Also any recommendation on how to run power, as it is a auto locating satalite.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I am looking for a diagram for the pre wire on a 2014 cyclone 4018 satalite coax. Also any recommendation on how to run power, as it is a auto locating satalite.

Best thing to do is call Heartland customer service and ask them if they can send or fax a drawing to you. When you call have your vin # ready.

Randor

Here's a link to the Cyclone COAX layout.

Any chance there is a model specific diagram? Although this one is close, it isn't how mine is laid out and I can't get my DISH satellite to connect through the installed wiring. I am running a cable from the antenna through a window direct to the DISH receiver. And my connections by the entertainment center aren't laid out like this diagram.

Unlike the diagram, I do not have 3 coax connections. The top outlet has a HDMI connection coming from the DVD player and a coax connection coming from the antenna.

2015-04-25 08.37.47.jpg2015-04-25 08.38.35.jpg

The next outlet down has the L/R/V connector, also coming from the DVD player.

2015-04-25 08.39.18.jpg

The bottom outlet has one coax connector that doesn't appear to be coming from anything. I have tried every combination for plugging the coax cable from the satellite antenna into the connections in the UDC and from the connections by the entertainment center, into the receiver with no luck.

danemayer

Any chance there is a model specific diagram? Although this one is close, it isn't how mine is laid out and I can't get my DISH satellite to connect through the installed wiring. I am running a cable from the antenna through a window direct to the DISH receiver. And my connections by the entertainment center aren't laid out like this diagram.

Unlike the diagram, I do not have 3 coax connections. The top outlet has a HDMI connection coming from the DVD player and a coax connection coming from the antenna.

View attachment 36358View attachment 36359

The next outlet down has the L/R/V connector, also coming from the DVD player.

View attachment 36360

The bottom outlet has one coax connector that doesn't appear to be coming from anything. I have tried every combination for plugging the coax cable from the satellite antenna into the connections in the UDC and from the connections by the entertainment center, into the receiver with no luck.

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Maybe they have a diagram that reflects your layout.

Randor

Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Maybe they have a diagram that reflects your layout.

Dan - I know that is an answer, and one that is repeatedly given. But the purpose of forums like this is so that we don't have to waste our time calling customer service for every little thing. Learning from other people's experiences and the knowledge of some really smart people is what makes these forums so helpful. There are certainly times when a call to customer service is the only option, but I'd rather interact with the good people here :)

danemayer

Dan - I know that is an answer, and one that is repeatedly given. But the purpose of forums like this is so that we don't have to waste our time calling customer service for every little thing. Learning from other people's experiences and the knowledge of some really smart people is what makes these forums so helpful. There are certainly times when a call to customer service is the only option, but I'd rather interact with the good people here :)

That's fine. Perhaps someone will chime in with the diagram or information you're looking for.

Randor

That's fine. Perhaps someone will chime in with the diagram or information you're looking for.

The previously posted diagram is for Cyclone/RW/Torque/Edge implying that they are all interchangeable. Is that usually the case or do they each have their own unique wiring and that is just a general layout? Or do they actually publish a diagram for each model and/or floor plan for each model?

DocFather

The previously posted diagram is for Cyclone/RW/Torque/Edge implying that they are all interchangeable. Is that usually the case or do they each have their own unique wiring and that is just a general layout? Or do they actually publish a diagram for each model and/or floor plan for each model?

Nothing ever seems to be the same from one rig to the next, even in the same models; especially with roof satellite pre-wiring and grey/black tank handles. :eek:. . . . check your pvt messages.