ATF: Cyclone - Slide Out Fuses

2010 Cyclone 3950: Living Room slide has started stalling during the process of letting out or in. If I stop and wait a few seconds, it will start again. I read through some of the postings within the community and suspect that fuses may be the culprit. I pulled the cover of the fuse box. Only one fuse is marked "SLIDE". Does one fuse cover all three slide outs? Please see the attached picture showing the labeling of the fuses.

Attachments

• Fuse panel 003.jpg
    Fuse panel 003.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 31

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like your problem is with the auto reset breakers. It seems pretty common that the slide breaker becomes weak.
The breakers are located on a wall behind the battery. They have red covers over them.
I am not sure which one it is on your Cyclone, but you should be able to follow the heavy red cable from the hydraulic pump down to the proper breaker. It is a 50 amp auto reset breaker. Around $10 at an auto parts store or marine dealer.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hi herfrizziness,

I've attached an older drawing of the buss bar for Landmark, Bighorn, Big Country. You'll have something similar in your Cyclone, but the arrangment might be different. Also, here's a link to a 12V guide from the manuals section of the Forum that may be helpful.

As Jim said, replacing the 50Amp auto-reset breaker is the likely fix. Also, if you're in freezing weather, the hydraulics may be sluggish, requiring more current, because the standard fluid doesn't flow as easily at low temps.

Attachments

• Buss_Bar_for_LM-BH-BC.pdf
    694.4 KB · Views: 25