ATF: North Trail - Where exactly is TV mounting support on 31 QBSS?

EandJ

Going to be mounting a swing-out TV mounting bracket on the wall of the bunk room (same wall where the cable drop and electric outlet are).

I've been told there is a mounting backer plate on the wall that starts about 45" off the floor and ends about 53". Is this correct?

Also, how far over from the the interior edge of the wall does it begin and how far does it extend towards the exterior wall?

As an alternative, on the wall between the bunk room and the bathroom, are the studs metal or wooden?

Thanks.

PeternLiane

This is what i'd love to know to. I want to put up a tv bracket in our 22fbs. we have the outlet and coax connection in our bedroom.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
EandJ and Peter.......

Why not call Heartland customer service and if you do, make sure to have your Vin # ready. I'm sure they could answer your question. You can find the number on the portals page.

EandJ

I did talk to customer service about this because I had a couple of other issues (I now have a new TouchAudio radio coming to replace a partially functional one and a new spare tire coming to replace one that was the wrong size). But the answer was still a little vague from the customer service rep. At least it was a bit vague for me to start drilling holes in the wall.

I did get an email back from this post.

They told me on my unit (based on VIN) the backer is 7" from the corner of the bath wall towards the bunk & 14" down from the ceiling. Peter, I don't know if it is the same for you. Try using this ATF feature. It works pretty good.

Also, he told me there was supposed to be a sticker marking the center of the backer. But I bought my unit in February and there was no sticker. Guess it walked off while it sat on the dealer's lot.

But now I can get to work. Thanks Factory Guy!