ATF: Sundance - Few Questions From a New Owner

agpopp

Hello, and thanks for looking at my question. I purchased a one owner 2007 2800RLS and need to replace the bedroom slide floor. Are there any diagrams or schematics you could share with me to assist in this process? Also, my rear wall is loose in the center and will need some attention- The coach lists a full aluminum structure on the sticker near the door, is it indeed aluminum or a wood framed rear wall?
Thanks in advance.
Andrew P.

jimtoo

Hi Andrew P.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. Not sure they will help, but that would be the best place to start.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi agpopp,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Sundance and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. For the information you're seeking, let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

agpopp

Thank you both. I was contacted by them today and am impressed they took the time to reach out to me. Glad to be aboard.