ATF: Sundance - Hook up question

Jeffcook3

2 questions -

1. What is the water connection below the connection labeled City Water? It looks identical to the one above it.

2. What are the two cable connection for? If I pull the plate, one coax is white and one is black. We use standard cable without box, just need to know which one feeds the cable plugs thruout trailer.

danemayer

Hi Jeffcook3,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's usually a large printed diagram somewhere near the water connections, showing what's what. On our Landmark, it's on the cargo door.

The hose fitting below the city water is likely for the black tank flush.

One coax connector is for cable and the other is likely for satellite. You should have a matching dual connector plate in the living area. Either should work with standard cable (no set top box), but if using the one intended for cable, the signal booster inside must be off for cable viewing, and on for over the air TV antenna viewing.

I've attached a picture of the label for our Landmark. Yours will be somewhat different.

Attachments

• UDC Label-sm.pdf
    246.6 KB · Views: 30

Jeffcook3

I don't have any kind of diagram on the door or anywhere I can see. I will try to hook up the cable and cut off the booster.

SMinter

One of the coax connections goes strait from the utility compartment to the Living area TV nich. That is intended for a satellite setup. The other goes to the booster. The booster if on then feeds antenna to the bedroom tv and the living area TV if on. If it is off it picks up the feed from the utility compartment and feeds the bedroom TV and the living area TV. That connection if intended for cable so both TV's get it.