ATF: Sundance - Need original equipment list with specs

herberaw

My camper was recently broken into and my items were stolen, along with 26 other campers at the lot. I need a list of the original items (basically electronic equipment, TV, DVD player) for my insurance company. I have no idea what size TV, or what brand. Does anyone have a list or the window sticker? Its a 2007 Heartland Sundance 2800 BHS.

Thanks for the help!

jbeletti

Contact Heartland Corporate at 574-262-5992. Give them your VIN. They can usually obtain the original build sheet that is given with the coach when it's new.

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I feel your pain! Happened to us January, 2011, along with a bunch of other folks in our storage yard. Messed up the door some and scratched the counter top getting the main TV out. The bedroom TV was just sitting on the shelf. Must have been discerning thieves since they pulled the low-end DVD player partially out of the cabinet and decided to leave it behind. Could have shot them for that :mad:. Insurance handled all of it quickly and without any hassles. Now I pull the TV's out when it's in storage and keep them at home over the winter. And put signs on the windows that I've removed any and all things of value...except the DVD player.