ATF: Sundance - Sundance XLT 267RL

Just bought a used Sundance XLT 267RL and would like to know exactly how this unit was equipped when delivery from the factory and with what options, etc.

danemayer

Hi donsmako18lts,

Your best bet would be to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Hi there,

Thank you for your input. It's clear that I do not understand this message system. I figured that if I submitted a question to "Ask The Factory" I would get a response from the factory. Apparently that is not the case. A bit misleading.

Don

danemayer

Hi there,

Thank you for your input. It's clear that I do not understand this message system. I figured that if I submitted a question to "Ask The Factory" I would get a response from the factory. Apparently that is not the case. A bit misleading.

Don

Don,

I think most people imagine there's some factory ombudsman watching every Ask the Factory post and chasing down answers to any and every question that might be asked. Not the case. The posts go to the product managers, but they are pretty busy and may not read every post and can only respond to some types of questions - mostly about things like product features.

A phone call to Customer Service will be faster and much more productive.