Attention all newer Cyclone 3800 Owners!!

WyoCyclone

^^^^^^. What a stand up guy!!! Thanks so much for the pics. Man, that is one nice looking trailer. Well done!!!! Thanks again.

pjones1969

Thanks!! No problem at all, we'll be in it all weekend if you think of something you want a pic of

Question for 212pilot, do both ends of your long couch have massage controls? This one has it on one end and middle, we could not figure if the other end should have it or not, they are going to pull all the backs off in the morning and investigate further but thought I'd ask

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

212Pilot

Thanks!! No problem at all, we'll be in it all weekend if you think of something you want a pic of

Question for 212pilot, do both ends of your long couch have massage controls? This one has it on one end and middle, we could not figure if the other end should have it or not, they are going to pull all the backs off in the morning and investigate further but thought I'd ask

Thanks

Congratulations and I'm glad to hear it went well. Sorry I can't help you with your question about the Long Couch, we ordered ours with a love seat and table with chairs. I do like the color scheme, it's the same as ours.

pjones1969

Congratulations and I'm glad to hear it went well. Sorry I can't help you with your question about the Long Couch, we ordered ours with a love seat and table with chairs. I do like the color scheme, it's the same as ours.

Thank you

pjones1969

00ebcaad4ca564277bf692efab4d0802.jpg

Got the couch straightened out, it does have massage, guess they took the controller for somebody else's PDI, took them a while to figure it out but they did and put a controller in, all the tires were different pressures so aired them all up, dumped the tanks from the day before and headed out, pulls like a dream

390fcdb001d3329be9429e4d2b5924c2.jpg

We finally got everything situated and put away and enjoying it. Satellite wiring is a mess but I got the outside tv figured out and I'll trace the rest when I have some help

Loving this rear camera

eb39b71d90567243bb70f91a67642e5b.jpg

Happy Camping

LBR

I saw a TV and CY like this go by my property today... Couldn't have been yours beings I'm in Oregon, but it sure was purty!!

WyoCyclone

Just out if curiosity, would anyone know the price of the garage bench seats? A trailer we have looked at doesn't have any as the previous owner too them out.

Nice! Ultimately, are you happy with the trailer? We have been through the 4100 and that was our first choice until we started looking at other models and we really liked the opposing couches. The problem is we live in no where Wyoming and very few dealers in the area so we go on photos and forums like this.

Nothing in the Rapid City/ Sturgis SD area? We see a...lot... of toy haulers in that are every year a we pass through

Last edited by a moderator:

avvidclif

Nothing in the Rapid City/ Sturgis SD area? We see a...lot... of toy haulers in that are every year a we pass through

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing in the Rapid City/ Sturgis SD area? We see a...lot... of toy haulers in that area every year as we pass through

Not mine, I rode my bike to trailer week. In '96.

WyoCyclone

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing in the Rapid City/ Sturgis SD area? We see a...lot... of toy haulers in that area every year as we pass through

We were just there last week and look at quite a few but no Cyclones or Heartlands for that matter. There are a ton of dealers there that is for sure!!! We'll be back next weekend to pick up our new Road Warrior we settled on.