Atwood On Demand Tankless Hot Water Heater

Bobemuzzy

I have bought and installed a Atwood On Demand Tankless Hot Water Heater (50,000 BTU). I am very pleased with the heater and the easy of installation. The heater works just as good as the tankless I have in my home here in Alabama. The installation
if you don't have to run for parts is between 4 to 8 hours. The above link will hopefully help with photo and text.

Attachments

• 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 176

priorguy

Nice job. I plan to do the same if my stock tank ever Konks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocFather

I looked into this heater last summer. Atwood guy told me the max temperature rise is 70° (adjusted inside the RV 20° -70°), If this is true, what happens when the incoming water is under 60°? That kept me from making the switch. Thanks in advance

Bobemuzzy

DocFather

I have had a tankless in my home for 5 years with plenty of hot water set at max 120 degrees. When I turned on the hot water facet in my RV and purged the cold water out of the line the hot water coming out of the line was between 110 to 120 degrees. Do not turn the hot water off or press the off button off when you are taking a shower. If you do turn it off you have to purge the cold water out of the line again.

Bobemuzzy

This is an update on the Atwood On Demand Tankless Hot Water Heater 50,000 BTU.
My wife and I went to the Florida Rally and we were gone for 7 days. The tankless heater worked great with just a few minor glitches. You have to turn the hot water on first all the way open and mix the water temp. with the cold water slowly. Do not lower the the hot water valve. Never were we with out of hot water. I give the heater 9 out of a possible 10. Hope the HELPS.