Auto leveling and other add-ons on the BC

FRANKV

A bit late to the party, but it seems appropriate to add to this post rather than starting a new one.

There are probably other benefits to the hydraulic systems besides speed, but to me that would be a major benefit given the turtle-like crawl of the electric jacks that came standard on our 2011 BC (I could probably crank them faster manually. Just wondering, is it technically and economically feasible to modify these jacks (stronger motors maybe) to at least get close to the speeds of the faster systems?

laprez

Ha! My wife did the same thing. But then she took off for Colorado, by herself and had to figure how the 'durn' thing works.

ChangingPlaces

We had the 6 leg Auto Level up kit installed here in New Zealand along with the Steadyfast stablising bars. They were the best things we have had installed ever.
The rig does'nt move around much at all, fantastic. Very quick to set up. If we had known about the Auto Level up kit before we bought our rig, we would have had the factory install it, but it wasn't an option back then.
Cheers Paul