Awning mount/guide trim

I'm still in my first year in the camper world. We have a 2012, Big Country 3595RE. On the power awning mounts that are attached to the sides of the camper, there is a piece of trim that covers the wire/cable that is under the linkage. The trim piece that was in the front mount/guide slid out and broke. It's about 2 1/4 inches wide and 33 1/2 inches long, black plastic. Does anyone know where I may get another one? Thanks for your help!

david-steph2018

I'm still in my first year in the camper world. We have a 2012, Big Country 3595RE. On the power awning mounts that are attached to the sides of the camper, there is a piece of trim that covers the wire/cable that is under the linkage. The trim piece that was in the front mount/guide slid out and broke. It's about 2 1/4 inches wide and 33 1/2 inches long, black plastic. Does anyone know where I may get another one? Thanks for your help!

What is the brand of awning? There are some websites that have parts for different awnings, but you need to know which awning and model.
Look at this place:
RV Awnings by Carefree (rvpartscountry.com)
If you do not see the part give them a call.

Also you may try a RV repair place close to you and see if they may have the part from an awning that had been replaced from somebody else. There are also some RV Surplus places around Goshen that may be able to help here are two that I go to when in Goshen:
Bontrager's Surplus – RV and Home Improvement Items
Rainbow Variety And RV Surplus - Goshen, IN (rainbowvarietystore.com)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might try Heartland Customer Service.
That strip sounds like it's pretty universal.
574-262-8030

Peace
Dave