Awning Recpt?

Sandie

There is a switch in the cabinet by the door that says this. Anyone know what this is for? It's not to open or close the awning, there's a separate switch for that. Confused!!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
There is a switch in the cabinet by the door that says this. Anyone know what this is for? It's not to open or close the awning, there's a separate switch for that. Confused!!!!

How about 'Awning Recepticle' meaning the outside power outlet under the awning.

jnbhobe

There is a receptical by the front awning arms for awning lights, that switch turns it on and off.

Sandie

Oh okay. Being we never do lights I guess we never had a need to use it, but it's good to know just in case. Thank you. Feeling like an idiot... Hahahaha

danemayer

Oh okay. Being we never do lights I guess we never had a need to use it, but it's good to know just in case.

Sometime down the road when you plug something into that outlet, you'll remember the switch and know why it doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wwromans

I have a switch in the cabinet that is not labled and I'm thinking it may be the same thing. I' find out when the sun comes up.