B&W Hitches

BandGun

I just wanted to say that B&W went above and beyond what I think a company should have to do to ensure I am a satisfied customer! I have a companion hitch and I have used this same physical hitch in my last two trucks. It is at least 10 years old.

The shock on it has started to leak (I am on the road with my Cyclone) and I sent the company an email on their website just asking if I could order the part from them or a dealer etc

I never expected the response to be... "Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. I would be happy to send you a replacement shock free of charge. All I need is your shipping information.

Thank You,
Eric Stewart"

They are even sending the part via fed ex.

I have NO problem recommending them to anyone who is in the market for a hitch.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Yes they do. It was a no brainier for us to buy another when we got our new rig.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

DMaxRocks

I had some of the stainless steel hardware gall and messed up the "U" bolts on one occasion and the square vertical post on the second occasion. B&W sent new parts to me free of charge. I now use an anti-seize compound on the hardware and haven't had a problem since.

-Mark

Jim-Lynn

I am not surprised with B & W. I had dealings with their local dealer, and the are exactly the same, the dealer drove to my office to show me an easy way to make minor adjustments. I highly recommend them.
Jim

NHCelt

Taken good care of us a couple times...great product and company.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk