Banjo Creek Campground

davebennington

We decided to get away for the weekend, we are at Banjo creek Campground in Asheboro, NC. Small campground but good spot to relax before heading to Goshen,IN to get the level up system installed on the Golden gate.

Dave & Julie

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Looks like you will have a good weather week in NC, wish we were there with you. Safe travels to Goshen, we look forward to a demo of your level-up system when we see you next.:)

davebennington

Eric,

Why don't you come on down to Indian River with Kevin & Nellie and us for Thanksgiving? It is a C2C campground.

D.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We decided to get away for the weekend, we are at Banjo creek Campground in Asheboro, NC. Small campground but good spot to relax before heading to Goshen,IN to get the level up system installed on the Golden gate.

Dave & Julie
Hey Dave and Julie,How you like this great NC weather we ordered up for you.It has been beautiful and warm during the day and cool at night all week.Beautiful weather.The leaves beautiful but they are really beginning to fall around here.You are only a couple hours from us how about coming by and help us rack some leaves.:DHow long are you gonna be at Banjo Creek?Congratulations on the Level UP System!It is on my Christmas list but I think Santa is gonna make me wait.Have fun and be careful on your trip.

trdeal

Yes I am. You've been good according to my list but NOT that good.

Santa
Thanks for the thought Santa.I guess I will just have to think about leaving you that piece of Pecan Pie on Christmas Eve.

davebennington

Terry,

We have a full schedule the next few days so I do not think we can get by to see you all. We are here as guest of the NC zoo, then back home to get ready for the big trip to Goshen, and back home to go to Indian River, VA Beach for Thanksgiving. No down time until December.

Dave

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the thought Santa.I guess I will just have to think about leaving you that piece of Pecan Pie on Christmas Eve.

Pecan Pie?? Well, in that case I may have to recondider...Now let me see if I can fit level-up in my sleigh.....

trdeal

Now your talking Santa!I think I can probably find a piece of coconut cream pie also!;):DAnd an apple for Rudolf!

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Dave and Julie, I know you will love the Level-Up as we can talk from experience. Don't short change yourselves and not get the remote, the extra money spent is well worth it. Have a safe and "cold" trip to Goshen.

We are looking forward to seeing you at Indian Cove during Thanksgiving, the club house is already reserved and our group is moving forward with planning an awsome meal once again. Eric and Dorothy are you in?

davebennington

Kevin.

What can we bring for Thanksgiving? We are looking forward to seeing everyone again. Yes, we ordered the remote also, will demonstrate at Thanksgiving.

Dave & Julie