Bed Saver

danemayer

For anyone with a Hensley TS3 or BD3 or other hitches, the position of the jaws does not mean they're locked. The position of the handle doesn't guarantee the jaws are locked.

You must check the locking block at the front of the hitch to ensure the jaws are locked. When it slides to the rear, they're locked.

Attachments

• Hensley locking block notated.jpg
    Hensley locking block notated.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 36

ram_1955

I have a Curt hitch and have called several places with no luck finding one.
Most if not all that have them listed on the web are/were doing drop ship from the manufacture (Blue Ox).
I have even contacted Blue Ox.

porthole

Retired
Hey guys..........wanted to know what type of bed savers you guys would recommend/using for my Husky 16K hitch? I know about Blue Ox of course
but thought I would throw it out there and see what else is out there. Thx all help is appreciated

Ross

Send me a message with your email address and I will forward Butch's contact info.
For $50 he makes an excellent device.
Forget the naysayers, if it gives you piece of mind buy it.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
There was also this device from Butch's Service, which I mounted to my hitch. Unfortunately, their website currently shows "Under Construction."

Have the same set up, on the same hitch. Simple to use and not a lot of $$.

sengli

I have a curt 20K hitch, and I got my bedsaver from butchs service. I know their website seems to be offline.

Attachments

• IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 27

porthole

Retired
For those getting Butch's contact info from me, if he is still in the business of making his product, how about posting it here.

The reason I didn't was there was no sense in him getting many calls if he is not producing.

BTW, just on a conversation with him 2 years ago, he gave me two of his bed savers for handouts at the last Goshen Rally.