Bedroom slide

DCD2017

2017 BC 3560SS Bed slide problem. Slides were fully extended. Tried to bring in the small bed only slide(electric), nothing happened. I confirmed the camper had power and tried the slide again. It finally engaged and started to slowly bring the small slide in but stopped. I put it out a small bit and tried bringing it in again and it moved but each side of the bed came in at a different pace and then stopped again. I continued to repeat putting it out a bit and bringing it in until I finally had it fully retracted. I noticed the left side was the last to come in. It seems to off center when extending or retracting. Has anyone experienced this? Recommendations?

BusManRG

I really know nothing about this, but I remember that the dealer created an issue with our electric slide when they moved the unit with the slide open. The slide was crooked when it was retracted.. It seems like it was a pretty easy fix...although something the dealer had to do. Something to do with the cables getting out of whack. The hydraulic slides do not have the same cable system. The cables had stretched and they did something in the back of the slide, under the bed.

Sandy

sengli

Your slide in a slide has the schwintek electric type drives as I remember. I dont have any experience with them, but they do have to be timed or aligned, so that both sides come in at the same rate. Sounds like yours is out of alignment.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It is quite common for dealers to move trailers with the slides out. If this continues to be a problem, it is likely that dealers will have to rethink their policies.

NYSUPstater

Still a newbie w/ the Schwintek system ourselves, but was told that you have to put "X" slide that has it all the way out then retract it. In OP's case, I cannot comment as to what the prob is as we are learning as we go ourselves.

Lou_and_Bette

I know you are plugged in to shore power but do you know the status of your battery power? Low battery power is often a culprit in slide/leveling issues. Quick and easy check before you start more involved measures.