• 2nd A/C (Low Profile 13.5 BTU Bdrm.)
  • Central Vacuum System
  • 9 cu. ft. Refer with Ice Maker
  • Dometic TM Elite (2x2) 4-Door Refrigerator 14 cu. ft. with Ice Maker
  • Fantasic Fan in Bdrm. w/Rain Sensor
  • Wiring and Framing for 2nd A/C
  • Booth Dinette
  • Queen Bed IPO King Bed

It's an option. We just bought our 2010 Bighorn 3600 RE on 6/27 and there wasn't a TV for it, just the connection. The dealer said they'd charge $618 and they usually go to Wal-Mart and my a cheap one. We elected to shop for one ourselves. We found a great 22" tv at Best Buy that fits perfect. We got the tilt plate kit and the hubby made a mounting board for it from a 1x6" board that we laminated so it wouldn't sit so far back. It's perfect!! :D:D

wdk450

Bedroom TV Choice

Group:
I did a lot of searching, starting with the 22" overall size for the cabinet in my 2008 3670RL. I chose a Sharp flatpanel with a BUILT-IN DVD PLAYER. I got a double jointed tilt arm from Target, and secured it to the back side of the cabinet with bolts going into the next cabinet space. I mounted the arm such that when the TV is tilted level it goes into the cabinet smoothly for travel. The TV needs to be tilted down a little for good viewing when laying down in the bed.
I bought the TV through J&R audio in New York.

aatauses

We kinda had the same issue with the tv----thought it was included as it was certainly in all the models we looked at along with the fireplace, central vac, wired for 2end air, leather couch and recliners-----but the tv that was in the advertised coaches did not show up when we went to pick up our 3670???