Best Big Horn Dealership Near Elkhart, IN

MTPockets

When we were shopping we got pricing from a local dealer Heartland suggested, plus dealers in Ohio and Florida. The Elkhart dealer was the highest price. Also, a year later we were in the area for some possible warranty work and because we didn't buy from them, they wanted $150 just to set up our name in their computer.. Right now I can't recall the dealer name, but decided to steer clear. I got the warranty work done by a mobile tech for zero cost...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You might check out Great Lakes RV in Elkhart. Or you could call the Heartland Customer Service and they can give you a list of dealers closest to Elkhart.

Oregon_Camper

Try Lakeshore RV. We drove there from Oregon to get our prior trailer. Saved over $5,000 AFTER counting in fuel (diesel was around $5 a gallon then). Considering the entire trailer was $21,000....the $5,000 was a big deal.

kdubinwa

We just purchased from Pete's RV --- about 100 miles away from the factory. They handily beat all other offers including Lakeshore RV. Your mileage may vary. Be sure and ask for Chad.

Kurt

MTPockets

When we were shopping we got pricing from a local dealer Heartland suggested, plus dealers in Ohio and Florida. The Elkhart dealer was the highest price. Also, a year later we were in the area for some possible warranty work and because we didn't buy from them, they wanted $150 just to set up our name in their computer.. Right now I can't recall the dealer name, but decided to steer clear. I got the warranty work done by a mobile tech for zero cost...
Great Lakes is the one I couldn't recall earlier.

sengli

The only two dealers in the area are Tiara RV, and Pete's RV. Tiara took over where great lakes left off after they closed. And they are only like 4 miles from the big horn assembly plant.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
we bought a Bighorn from Tiara RV during the Heartland Rally. Tiara just started selling Bighorn at that time, so they did not know alot about Bighorn at that time. Tiara did treat us very well and I thought we got a very good deal with them.

brianlajoie

We just purchased from Pete's RV --- about 100 miles away from the factory. They handily beat all other offers including Lakeshore RV. Your mileage may vary. Be sure and ask for Chad.

Kurt

(X2) We bought from Pete's RV off the internet. The deal we got beat all local deals by over 20k (time of year had a lot to do with it). I would buy from them again, but I would be sure to have a comprehensive PID. We did.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
You might check out Great Lakes RV in Elkhart. Or you could call the Heartland Customer Service and they can give you a list of dealers closest to Elkhart.

Great Lakes has been closed for a while. Tiara is the dealer in Elkhart now and did a lot to sponsor National Rally this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk