Wiring color codes for tail, turn and brake lights

Capt Bill

On my 2021 3300DL Big Horn 5th Wheel by Heartland:
For improved view of tailgaters and lane changing, I'm mounting additional, higher up tail, turn and brake light units on the rear.
For lack of an easy reference Factory schematic at my finger tips, before I remove existing lights, anyone provide the rear of trailer wire color codes I will find for:
Tail and running lights- ?
Right turn/Stop lights- ?
Left turn/Stop lights- ?
Ground wire- ?

Prepared to trace these out, but have yet to locate confirmations of this inquiry,

Capt Bill

david-steph2018

On my 2021 3300DL Big Horn 5th Wheel by Heartland:
For improved view of tailgaters and lane changing, I'm mounting additional, higher up tail, turn and brake light units on the rear.
For lack of an easy reference Factory schematic at my finger tips, before I remove existing lights, anyone provide the rear of trailer wire color codes I will find for:
Tail and running lights- ?
Right turn/Stop lights- ?
Left turn/Stop lights- ?
Ground wire- ?

Prepared to trace these out, but have yet to locate confirmations of this inquiry,

Capt Bill

Page 26 may assist you.

Capt Bill

Thanks David. I rang out the circuits and got new lights installed.

Next item to clarify (for lack of description in Owner's manual or "teach" at purchase time).
On same 2021 3300DL Big Horn 5th Wheel:
I assume these under coach red and blue pipes with drain valves, drain on-board holding water tank(s) and maybe the hot water heater??
Appreciate any confirmation. Living in Florida but may go North where these might need draining during sub freezing???

Description and required maintenance info much appreciated.

Attachments

• Drain valve 01.jpg
    Drain valve 01.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Drain valve 02.jpg
    Drain valve 02.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 3

Bogie

The single blue line should be the fresh water holding tank drain. The red and blue lines together are the low point drains.

To drain the water heater properly, you would need to remove the plug with the sacrificial anode at the water heater.