Best place to buy Big Horns

Boozecamp

Where's the best place to buy a Big Horn. RV Direct doesn't carry this model. And I'm aware of Lakeshore RV in MI. Looking for no haggle best price. Thanks

evolvingpowercat

Check Olathe Ford RV in Gardner, Kansas (a suburb of Kansas City) web site. They list their internet price for Heartland Bighorns online. Not sure they are the cheapest or that their online price is their rock bottom but at least its a information point that at least one dealer discounts them about 20% below Heartland suggested retail pricing. http://www.olathefordrv.com

Herm45

Look online at RV Capital Wholesalers and ask for Mike. Tell him Herman Hoots sent you. A good place to start. They are only a mile or less from the Heartland factory.
Good Luck.

Herm and Vickie

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Check the "Items for Sale" section of the Forum. I know there's a nice used one in there. Truck included! :cool:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
From your local dealer they will take of you when you need service. You can always order just what you want.

MTPockets

We worked three dealers and got the lowest price from RV Capitol, however, we purchased from our Florida dealer, Lazydays RV. When I calculated my cost to drive to Indiana to get it, the local deal was best. Of course, Lazydays knew I was shopping, hence their decent price. As far as service, I haven't had to take it in - any of my issues were worked out with Heartland and I did the work myself. I suggest shopping, factory order exactly what you want, then order from the best dealer.

happykraut

RVs for less in Knoxville Tennessee had the lowest price. RV Capitol in Elkhart was $5000 more. Lakeshore in Muskegon Michigan was in between.