BH 3585 is on order and confirmed

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 2012 Big Horn 3585

Congratulations on your new Big Horn. As for the model year, when we got our BC in Feb '07, it was listed as being an '08. When I checked the plate, it actually came off the assembly line in January '07. It was fun trying to explain to the court house that that was the correct model/year. They said they couldn't title anything that far out from the year. Found another lady who understood the problem and titled the coach. What an ordeal.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Congratulations on your new Big Horn. Best of luck on your trips. Hope they are as trouble free as ours have been.

chief190

we took delivery of our 3585rl and have had it out 3 times since christmas. Did not get cord reel wish i had as 50 amp cord is heavy and akward to store when cold. upgrade to goodyear tires as it is a non listed option and well worth the money. i believe it was 495.00. if i had to do it again we would get dual pain windows as in very cold for california weather it gets a lot of moisture on inside of windows normal but i believe dual pains would help. would also consider auto level system as ours has a little bit of a bounce in the middle of rig. none of us in trailer are small and that might have something to do with it. ours is cherry with with cloth couch and chairs cant remember color name but the lighter color. you will love the 3585rl. we love ours.

HAT3585

We are takiing delivery of our 2012 BH 3585RL on Friday....... We did get the cord reel (My favorite option) I did not know about the tire upgrade in time so I guess I'll be on "China Bombs" for a while....

HAT3585

UPDATE: We moved delivery up 1 day to last Thursday, Delivery was smooth, the pull home was smooth, loaded her up & off to the campground that evening & just arrived home soooo faaaaaar so good everthing worked as intended. We did get a LOT of loooooks & a few questions from other curious campers on OUR new rig.... Beautiful coach!