Bh 3685 how do you like it

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Pat (again and again) and I have been out looking for a new Horn. Found a real nice 2012 LM MESA at a good price...but the GVW kinda scares me with a 2500 D/A. Cant afford a new truck and new 5er.

SO...she likes the 3685RL layout. Anyone that has one' can you comment on how you like yours? BTW, I dont have a choice in the matter.....but what man does????

My husband also liked the layout in the 3685RL, not me I liked the 3585RL the best between the 2 units. I love the extra counter spcae
and the fact that when I am cooking none of our 4 legged little children can get in my way. We both love our new unit and all the extras
it has on it. We also went with the body paint and oh my is it gorgeous. Heartland doe an awesome job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
We have the 2012 3685RL and love it! We purchased it after seeing it at the Goshen rally. We had planned on upgrading to a larger BC but I fell in love with the new floor plan. The only change we would make if we could, would to make the rear area just a little longer so the couch fit back there for travel. I switch the couch and chairs when we set up because my darling husband likes to sit directly in front of the TV.

The more we travel with ours the more we love it. The island makes it easier to get around someone if they are reclining and I put the full size kitchen trash can under the counter on the exterior door side of the island and Fluffy's food and water dishes under the counter on the other end. Both are easy to access but out of the way.

Joy

stevebotts

We have had our 3685 for two months now. We are really enjoying it. We worked with RV Capital Wholesalers in Elkhart and were able to talk to the factory and make a few changes. We put barrel cabinets under both sides of the kitchen counter, added bedside shelves and redesigned the closet to only have a rod without the dresser. We got the 6 point leveling system and really love that new feature. Got a great price too. Picked it up at Great Lakes RV and stayed in Elkhart campground for two weeks to work out the bugs. Unbelievable we had no problems at all. We are full time rving and the room in the unit is great. The closet at the entry is so convenient for jackets, shoes and laundry basket. The big pantry is a must for us full timing. PM us if you want info on RVCapitalWholesalers. By the way, the 2013 does not have the little useless seat in the bedroom. Now a big wardrobe to the right of the dresser.